SERVICES WE OFFER
Kramer Direct specializes in Direct Pipe, Microtunneling, Horizontal Auger Boring, and the brand-new Retractable Head System solutions.
Dedicated to top-quality customer service and focused on sourcing the newest technology in the industry, Kramer Direct is your first choice for trenchless solutions for your business.
Herrenknecht Direct Pipe System
Direct Pipe offers a cost-efficient, low impact, and environmentally friendly solution to allow for a one-step single-stage installation process. Kramer Direct offers CSA approved Direct Pipe equipment.
Advantages of Direct Pipe:
- Ideal for environmentally sensitive locations
- Ability to operate through difficult ground conditions
- Allows for single-pass installation
Akkerman Microtunnel Boring
Microtunneling methods are the optimal choice for small diameter, unmanned tunnel boring projects. The machine is remotely operated from the service and allows for a continuously supported pipe jacking method.
Advantages of Microtunnel Boring:
- Maximizes the speed and efficiency of projects
- Suitable for soft ground, mixed face, or rock formations
- Smaller diameter pipes (up to 3000mm) can be installed with a high degree of accuracy
American Augers Boring Machines
Horizontal Auguring is one of the oldest forms of trenchless technology and is best suited for softer ground conditions. Compared to other trenchless solutions, Horizontal Auger Boring has a lower cost and offers a relatively simple operation of the machines.
Advantages of Horizontal Auger Boring:
- Best trenchless option for lengths up to 130 m and diameters up to 60 in
- Can be used where conventional open-cut methods are not practical
- Minimally invasive installation process
Retractable Head System
Herrenknecht Retractable Technology
Kramer Direct is the only company in North America offering its newest service, the Retractable Head System by Herrenknecht Technologies. This groundbreaking technology is ideal for casing installation in unstable ground conditions.
Advantages of the Retractable Head System:
- Site installation in the same location
- Easy combination of technologies
- Based on well-proofed technology
Integrated Trenchless Solutions
Kramer offers Integrated Trenchless Solutions, a comprehensive service package for all your trenchless project needs. Our key services include:
- Professional Engineering Services: We provide assessments, studies, designs, executable project plans, drawings, and reports to ensure your crossing solution satisfies the project objective.
- End-to-End Project Support: From conceptualization to execution, we’re with you every step of the way.
- Detailed Design & Calculations: We provide comprehensive design blueprints and handle a variety of complex stress calculations.
- Project Management Services: Our hands-on approach ensures optimal solutions and seamless communication. Beyond conventional oversight, our project management approach is proactive and immersive. We guarantee on-time delivery while maintaining the highest quality standards, keeping you informed and engaged at every stage